Women all around the world have suffered for centuries with loose, saggy or flabby skin. Sadly, it can not be avoided especially if you have lost weight or given birth to 3 or more children. Other factors include age, dehydration, and genetics.
Drinking enough water, moisturizing your skin and working out can help prevent and reduce the appearance of loose skin. That said, the following essential oils can be effective as well.
BEST ESSENTIAL OILS TO TIGHTEN FLABBY SKIN FAST
1. Frankincense Oil
Frankincense oil is very effective when it comes to reducing the appearance of saggy skins. This oil is useful for the correction of age spots and the removal of sunspots. It also helps with skin discoloration.
- Add six drops of frankincense oil to any carrier oil of your choice and apply topically to the affected areas of your skin.
- Make sure that you are not allergic to this oil before using it.
2. Neroli Oil
Neroli oil contains a natural chemical called citral which helps with the regeneration of skin cells. This essential oil also helps decrease the appearance of skin pores and increases skin elasticity. If you suffer from oily skin, neroli oil can help reduce your symptoms.
- Rub four to five drops of Neroli oil on the affected parts of the body.
- We recommend using this oil at night before bedtime for best results.
3. Lavender Oil
Arguably the best of essential oils to tighten skin, lavender oil not only helps to heal burns, cuts, and other conditions, it also improves skin cells and repair damaged skin. Lavender oil provides the body with 3 essential skin tightening antioxidants called glutathione, catalase, and superoxide dismutase.
- Mix lavender oil with frankincense oil or any carrier oil of your choice.
- Apply it to your body after a bath in the morning or at night just before you go to bed.
4. Pomegranate Oil
Pomegranate oil is a powerful, natural remedy that is effective in treating skin related issues. It is also known and used as an anti-aging compound due to its bioflavonoids content. This oil is also great in increasing blood circulation in the skin.
- Rub a few drops of pomegranate juice on your skin and massage deeply into the affected parts of the body.
- Apply the oil in the evening, before bedtime for best results.
5. Almond Oil
Almond essential oil is rich in vitamin E which helps combat loose and saggy skin and stretch marks. The oil contains antioxidant properties that can repair as well as regenerate new skin cells.
- You can apply almond oil to every area of the skin, including under the eyes.
- Almond oil tightens the skin and leaves it soft and agile.